Standard Grippers are named for increasingly hard metals. Cobalt alloys are so exceedingly hard, they are used to make critical components that simply cannot be allowed to wear with use. For example, jet engine turbine blades. Closing the Cobalt lands you in the stratosphere of grip strength!
- Average rating: 165 lbs
- Pinned handles with aggressive knurling
- Uncoated oil-tempered spring
- Made in America by small businesses
- One handle stamped with SG logo
- Other handle stamped with Co chemical symbol for Cobalt