Standard Grippers are named for increasingly hard metals. Copper is insanely versatile, ductile and conductive. Wires, coins and the Statue of Liberty are all made of copper. Nearly 80% of all copper ever mined is still in use today. Put copper in your collection for the long run!
Copper is a limited-supply gripper. It came about due to a batch of Platinum springs that were made too narrow, resulting in a lower strength.
- More narrow spread averaging 65 mm
- Average rating: 105 to 110 lbs
- Pinned handles with aggressive knurling
- Uncoated oil-tempered spring
- Made in America by small businesses
- One handle stamped with SG logo
- Other handle stamped with Cu chemical symbol for Copper