Standard Grippers are named for increasingly hard metals. Gold is famously portrayed as soft and identified with a "bite test" to detect counterfeits. In reality, Gold is a highly ductile and conductive metal, which is truthfully harder than Silver. Do not accept any imitations!
- Average rating: 95 lbs
- Pinned handles with aggressive knurling
- Uncoated oil-tempered spring
- Made in Minnesota by small businesses
- One handle stamped with SG logo
- Other handle stamped with Au chemical symbol for Gold