Standard Grippers are named for increasingly hard metals. No metal is more ubiquitous than Iron, nor as useful as an alloy partner. Extremely hard Iron alloys are used to make everything from weapons and armor to buildings and bridges. Make Iron your trusted training partner.
- Average rating: 135 lbs
- Pinned handles with aggressive knurling
- Uncoated oil-tempered spring
- Made in America by small businesses
- One handle stamped with SG logo
- Other handle stamped with Fe chemical symbol for Iron