Make it official!
Setting blocks are used in contests, certification attempts and training to establish a minimum starting width before closing a gripper. Getting used to a setting block in training is crucial for success when it matters. Prepare yourself with a quality setting block so nothing is left to chance!
Available in 4 sizes
- 20mm square most commonly used in GripSport contests
- 20mm x 30mm rectangle (no sticker)
- 1" x 1.5" rectangle for variable widths including 1.5" to train for the popular GHP certification
- Official size 2-1/8" x 3-3/8" blank white durable credit card
Functional and Fancy
- Slightly texturized to be less slick and hold chalk
- Longer 4" length for improved handling
- Lightweight aluminum
- Durable PVC plastic credit card
Train the way you compete.
*Gripper not included.