Make it official!
Setting blocks are used in contests, certification attempts and training to establish a minimum starting width before closing a gripper. Getting used to a setting block in training is crucial for success when it matters. Prepare yourself with a quality setting block so nothing is left to chance!
Available in 4 sizes
- 20mm square most commonly used in GripSport contests
- 20mm x 30mm rectangle
- 1" x 1.5" rectangle for variable widths including 1.5" to train for the popular GHP certification
- Official size 2-1/8" x 3-3/8" blank white durable credit card
Functional and Fancy
- Slightly texturized to be less slick and hold chalk
- Longer for improved handling
- Lightweight aluminum
- Durable PVC plastic credit card
Train the way you compete.
*Photographed gripper not included. Some blocks no longer have stickers because, well, we ran out and the cost skyrocketed so we eliminated them to keep the price of the blocks lower.