Standard Grippers are named for increasingly hard metals. Titanium's strength to weight ratio makes it a strongest pound-for-pound contender. Aptly named for the Titans of Greek mythology, Titanium is a divinely difficult gripper.
*Please note the average rating for Titanium was bumped up roughly 5 lbs and now averages 180. We felt this was a less serviced space.
- Average rating: 180 lbs
- Pinned handles with aggressive knurling
- Uncoated oil-tempered spring
- Made in Minnesota by small businesses
- One handle stamped with SG logo
- Other handle stamped with Ti chemical symbol for Titanium