Standard Grippers are named for increasingly hard metals. Tungsten is so hard, it is virtually indestructible. As one of the toughest things found in nature, Tungsten is super dense, almost impossible to melt and almost as hard as diamond. Closing the Tungsten gripper certainly makes you one of the toughest.
- Average rating: 195 lbs
- Pinned handles with aggressive knurling
- Uncoated oil-tempered spring
- Made in Minnesota by small businesses
- One handle stamped with SG logo
- Other handle stamped with W chemical symbol for Tungsten